Watch the Video Demo
This video provides an easy to understand overview of the Retail Plus Point of Sale software and its features. Simple to install and easy to set-up!
Point of Sale
- Easy to learn – You do not have to send your staff out for expensive training
- Easy to use – Simple customer checkouts with many advanced features.
- Flexible – Handles any combination of discounts, taxes, returns, credits and sale specials in one easy transaction.
- Automatic – Applies automatic discounts or preferred price levels to special customers.
- Rewarding – Helps your staff to practice suggestion selling and tracks their sales commissions.
- Accommodating – If something is not in stock you can send a customer order to the purchase order system.
- Secure – You control everything from who can see the profit margins and stock counts to who can give discounts.
- Customer-oriented – Lets you reward your best customers with a bonus points program.
- Versatile – Prints sales slips, price quotes, packing slips and account invoices.
- Up To Date – Works with all the current retail devices including bar code and credit card readers, customer display, cash drawer, barcoded scales, a two-color receipt printer and runs on any network.
The Retail Plus point of sale has evolved over a period of 25 years to offer a wide variety of options without putting clutter and complexity on the screen.
- Easy To Use Interface
- Four Security Levels
- Product Photos
- Touch-Screen Ready
- Time Limited Specials
- Secure Card Processing
- Random Weight Barcodes
- Sales Commissions
- Suspended Sales
- Packing Slips & Labels
- Exports To MS-Excel
- Links To QuickBooks
- Suggestion Selling
- Staff Timeclock
- Customer Quick Search
- Client Prices & Tax Setup
- Credit Limits
- Detailed Purchase History
- Layaways & Price Quotes
- Reward Points Program
- Targeted Mailing Lists
- Email Addresses
- Birthday / Anniversary
- Standard Discount
- Prints Envelopes & Labels
- Onscreen Photo ID
- Data Import & Export
- Unlimited Database Size
- Sorts By Purchase Date
- Customer Orders
A client database contains your customer’s names, addresses and purchase histories. It keeps useful information about each customer that can help you with marketing and sales management. Some features of the client database are:
- Fast – Lets you find a customer fast using a name, phone number, or a point-and-shoot pick list.
- Informative – Shows you who bought what, when, for how much, how they paid, and who sold it to them.
- Complete – Lets you keep notes on individual customers and even a photo if you wish.
- Accurate – Creates accurately targeted mailing lists for special promotions or even product recalls.
Attracting a new customer costs much more than keeping an old one. This is why Retail Plus is geared towards improving customer relations. Mailings can be targeted using any aspect of the customer’s purchase history which generates a much larger response than non-targeted mailings. There are many ways you can use the system’s customer data to increase sales volume. In addition to the purchase history client database can also include memos for recording of any key information about a customer.
Inventory Control / Purchase Orders
Good inventory control means balancing the expectations of your customers and your bankers, so you must avoid being either understocked or overstocked. Here are some inventory control features:
- Flexible – Auto-generate purchase orders using a variety of calculation methods.
- Current – Get up-to-the-minute reports for sales, inventory, low stock, over stock, and on-order items.
- Precise – Read data from a portable stock counting device.
- In Control – Do on-screen preview and editing of purchase orders.
- Fine Tuned – Consider base stock, re-order points, re-order quantities and sales performance when calculating orders.
- Focused – Limit any report to selected items, suppliers or departments.
The inventory system includes a wide selection of processes from receiving & transferring stock to importing & exporting stock data. The system also uses the internet to transmit inventory adds & changes, sales logs and stock levels between stores or to and from head office.
- Extensive Reports
- Color & Size Matrix
- Gift Baskets & Kits
- Purchase Orders
- Supplier Database
- Multiple Inventories
- No Size Limits
- Serial Number Tracking
- Purchase Orders
- Built-In Backup
- Sales Promotions
- Import & Export
- Inter-store Transfers
- Web Shop Support
- Internet Communications
Security Features for Peace of Mind
Rollback Security Features
This is a feature with the ability to roll back (restore) your data to a previously saved version. This is used to undo the results of serious errors. For example, say you delete twenty invoices and then discover that they were the wrong twenty. Everyone who works with computers has days like that (bar none). An easy way out can avoid big headaches.
The Retail Plus rollback features are:
- Selective roll back – the user can choose sales, inventory, client or invoice data.
- Selective or batch backup – back up selected files or do them all in a at once.
- Automatic warning if your disk space runs low.
Password Security Features
The ability to limit access to information or program functions. This is used to make sure that staff cannot make unauthorized transactions or see confidential information. Each employee is assigned a password to determine their access level.
Some of the Retail Plus password features are:
- Passwords determine the functions a person can use.
- All sales transactions are logged with the date, time and name of the sales person.
- Optional requirement for a manager’s password before the system will void a sale.
- A training mode, in which all POS functions can be used but no data is saved.
- Password prompts that can be turned off
Integrates with Other Systems
Integrates with NETepay
Call us for more details…..
Get Started NowAward Winning Point of Sale Software
You can download and install Retail Plus POS software in a matter of minutes. There is sample data already in the system so you can try it without any long setups. You can also call us to schedule a free live remote tutorial to help you get started. Call 888-272-4874.